Thursday, May 28, 2009

Did you think to pray?


Here is a quote from the Ensign (May 2009) President Monson:
"Adam prayed; Jesus prayed. We know the outcome of their prayers. He who notes the fall of a sparrow surely hears the pleadings of our hearts. Remember the promise: 'If any of you lack wisdom, let him ask of God, that giveth to all men liberally, and upbraideth not; and it shall be given him.'
To those within the sound of my voice who are struggling with difficulties large and small, prayer is the provider of spiritual strength; it is the passport to peace. Prayer is the means by which we approach our Father in Heaven, who loves us. Speak to Him in prayer and then listen for the answer. Miracles are wrought through prayer."

I was thinking that maybe the only miracle that I will see is the strength to endure my challenges but it will be enough because I know that Heavenly Father loves me and one day all of my sorrows will be swallowed up and I will see the Savior.

No comments: